torsdag 21 maj 2009

Free CSS/HTML Seminar with Molly Holzschlag on Tuesday


This post is in English in deference to our international guests and speakers.

Tuesday 26/5, the day after SWDC 2009, we are happy to present 'an evening with Molly'. The event is a two-hour-ish seminar on current web standards, or in Molly's own words; "HTML5, CSS3, Will IE go away and questions, answers, discussions with a non-shy audience".

As most of you already know, Molly is the newly minted developer evangelist of Opera Software, has written 20+ books on web standards and development and is an active twitteuse. She is not to be missed, putting it lightly.

The place of this seminar in at Creuna, located at Kungsholmsgatan 23. Here is an eniro Map. We will open the doors at 17.30 and close them at 18.00, so make sure you're there in time. Creuna has despite the shortage of time in arranging this seminar been nice enough to provide beer and light snacks.

We have 44 places for this seminar. The first 44 people to comment to this post is in. Also, if you comment and for some reason can't come later on, make sure to mail me so that someone can take you place! Thanks.

Cheers,
PS

51 kommentarer:

  1. Hej, I'd really like to come.

    Carles Tomás Martí
    bluewalks

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi, I'm definitely in!
    Robin Eriksson

    SvaraRadera
  3. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Sure, I'd love to come.

    SvaraRadera
  5. I'd love to go!
    /Martin Lissmyr, Oktavilla

    SvaraRadera
  6. Cool.. i will be there as well!

    / Rikard June AB

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely, I'm in!
    Sandra Fällman

    SvaraRadera
  8. This sounds really interesting! I would love to come: count me in!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awesomeness, I'm in!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Sounds interesting, I'd love to come!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Sounds cool. I'm in.
    /Ida Franceen

    SvaraRadera
  14. I'll be there.

    /Simon Kjellberg

    SvaraRadera
  15. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  16. Sounds like fun! I'll be there!

    /Alexander Radsby

    SvaraRadera
  17. Sign me up!

    Nima Boustanian

    SvaraRadera
  18. Great! I'll be there for sure.

    /Maria

    SvaraRadera
  19. Verkar intressant. Jag kommer!

    SvaraRadera
  20. Jag kommer gärna på presentationen.

    SvaraRadera
  21. Jag kommer gärna.

    SvaraRadera
  22. Sounds very interesting! I'll come, thanks!

    SvaraRadera
  23. If there are seats left we'd like to come:

    Martin Ström
    Mårten Ekenberg

    SvaraRadera
  24. I´d like to attend, free seats left?

    Henrik Kraft, henrik.kraft@nansen.se

    SvaraRadera
  25. Sounds great! If there are free seats left, I'd like to attend!

    SvaraRadera
  26. OK - there were 45 comments (46 with this), but 4 were deleted, so there is _after this comment_ three more places left.

    Cheers,
    PS

    SvaraRadera
  27. is there still room? I'd love to attend.

    SvaraRadera
  28. OK, we have one person who had to work tonight, so there's _one_ place available :) Comment after this.

    Cheers,
    PS

    SvaraRadera
  29. I guess that I'l be the good samaritan and let some one else take my place.
    Maby some other time, have fun!

    /kalle

    SvaraRadera